We are seeking an iOS Application Developer to be a core member of our software team. We are looking for motivated individuals that are self-starters who can support the development of our products with a range of technical skill sets.
Would you like to join an exciting start-up in one of the fastest growing sectors of the consumer electronics industry? We have awesome investors in a market that is growing rapidly and constantly innovating. We are looking for an iOS Application Developer to be a core member of our software team. We are looking for motivated individuals that are self-starters who can support the development of our products with a range of technical skill sets. The company is fast growing with a reward based culture. Reference the information below for a description of the position and the required skills / experience.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform, both iPhones and iPads.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks to ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate in an Agile environment to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- 2+ years experience developing native iOS applications with Swift
- Familiarity a variety of networking protocols, TCP, RESTful APIs, MQTT, etc.
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- A solid understanding of iOS architecture design patterns Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, especially GIT.
- Working experience writing self-documenting, performant code that is both scalable and testable
- Deployed one or more apps to the App Store
- Experience integrating low-level C-based libraries into iOS applications.
- Knowledge and/or experience with cloud based platforms such as AWS.
- Experience writing unit tests for development code
- Strong understanding of the Apple Human Interface Guidelines for iOS
- Conduct and participate in peer code reviews
- B.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Jyoti Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TiO, the automation brand that lets users Turn it On with ease, provides “Sophisticated Simplicity” through their unique approach to automation and control systems. TiO products are made in the USA and sold exclusively through authorized installing dealers. TiO is engineered to provide flexibility, ease of installation and configuration, and scalability that accommodates a variety of residential and commercial applications.